Congratulations to the lucky winners of our Early Bird prize draw!
- One night in a Deluxe Lake View room at Prestige Lakeside Resort (value $180): Celia Simms
- Individual Nelson Nordic Membership (value $136): Verna Beaulieu
- Physiotherapy treatments at Lakeside Physio (2 x value $90.00): Calvin Beebe & Brent Gallie
- Private ski lesson from local instructor Kjell Bronson (value $30.00): Heather Leschied
- Massage Therapy treatment from Alex Forsythe (value $90.00): Richard Epton
Super Early Bird Draw: October 24th
- Whitewater Day Pass (value $76.00): Damien Hetu
- Physiotherapy treatment at Lakeside Physio (value $90.00): John Pollack
- Private ski lesson from local instructor Charles Arnold (value $60.00): Cedric Chewter
- Gift certificate to Gerick Cycle and Ski (value $50.00): Tim Scheitel
Thank you to the local businesses who generously donated prizes!
Nelson is moving up, but we are not there yet!
Here is the update for our group:
Nickel Plate continues to lead, but Overlander, Nelson, and Black Jack are closing the gap. Watch out for Revelstoke, who’ve moved from last to 5th in just 1 week and are gaining ground rapidly!
Full details available on the CCBC website
Register online now to help our club win fantastic prizes!
Buy your membership before the Early Bird deadline on Sunday, November 6 to save money and enter our fabulous prize draw!
Final Prize Draw: November 7th
Many thanks to the fantastic local businesses who donated prizes – show your appreciation and shop locally this holiday season.
- One night in a Deluxe Lake View room at Prestige Lakeside Resort (value $180)
- Money back on your Nelson Nordic Membership (value up to $136)
- One of two free Physiotherapy treatments at Lakeside Physio (value $90.00)
- Free Massage Therapy treatment from Alex Forsythe (value $90.00)
- Private ski lesson from local instructor Kjell Bronson (value $30.00)
If you have been thinking of making a donation to Nelson Nordic, you might want to consider this option!
Any donations received through this website will receive a tax receipt, and our club will receive up to 25% matching funds from the Community Pot to effectively increase your donation! Deadline is November 30, so don’t delay!