FALL WORK BEE: All Hands On Deck
Join us to get the Club ready for another great winter!
- When: Saturday October 19
- Where: meet at Apex Warming Hut
- Time: 9:00 am
Please RSVP email@example.com
Plenty of projects to complete before the snow flies… if you have tools or a pickup truck that you can bring, please let us know.
A hot lunch will be served, so please RSVP in order to have ample food available.
- Clearwater A Frame- firewood to be delivered, brushing foliage away from the sides of the A Frame, clean out wood stove, the roof of the outhouse swept off.
- Firewood- splitter will be on hand to split and store firewood
- Cleaning interior/exterior windows of Apex warming hut, wipe down tables etc.
- Hauling firewood to Euphrates shelter
Most materials needed for these projects will be on site.
Please bring gloves and a water bottle, as well as any of the following tools:
- Pick up truck(s)
- Wheel barrow(s)
- Cordless drill(s)
- Skil saw(s)
- Measuring tape(s)
Hope to see you there!