10 Km South of Nelson
FALL WORK BEE
It’s that time of year again. Need some volunteer hours to benefit for a discount on the upcoming ski season?
When: Sunday October14
Where: meet at Apex Warming Hut
Times: 9:00 am & 9:30 a.m.
Please RSVP email@example.com
Plenty of projects to complete before the snow flies…we have a couple different starting times to reduce “confusion” in the morning. Listed below are the projects, in order of priority. Please take a moment to view these and note which time to arrive for instruction.
A hot lunch will be served, so please RSVP in order to have ample food available.
- Clearwater A Frame- firewood to be delivered, brushing foliage away from the sides of the A Frame, clean out wood stove, the roof of the outhouse swept off. 9:30 a.m start
- Firewood- splitter will be on hand to split and store firewood 9:00 a.m. start
- Cleaning interior/exterior windows of Apex warming hut, wipe down tables etc. 9:30am start
- Building “step” in front of Programing Shed 9:30 a.m.
- Reinforcing door frame and replace “rise” in the door jamb of
the Programming Shed 9:00 a.m.
- Hauling firewood to Euphrates shelter and clear out an area for a wood shed. 9:30 a.m.
Most materials needed for these projects will be on site.
Please bring gloves and a water bottle, as well as any of the following tools:
Chainsaws- wheel barrow(s)- ladder(s)-cordless drill(s)-skil saw(s)-jig saw – hammer(s)-measuring tape(s)-pick up truck(s)
Please inform me of where your interests lie…first come first serve…
Thank you – see you there…