We received about 30mm of new snow last night. Packing of what snow we received continued today. We are still a few days away from declaring the trails open.
The forecast is calling for another 5-10cm of snow tonight!!
We will update the trail condition status later tomorrow afternoon.
Thank you for your continued patience!
Good evening NNSC members!
We have finally accumulated enough snow on the Night loop, Apex and Cottonwood trails to begin prepping the base with the BR-180.
Grooming staff are doing their best to get the trails on the Apex side ready for skiing.
Logging operations up Clearwater and Canopy clearing on Busk-Euphrates ended after our last significant snowfall, therefore those trails will not be ready for skiing until we have another significant snowfall event.
Most of us are anxious to get skiing and winters late arrival isn’t helping. We appreciate your continued patience in remaining off the trails until we have adequate snow and ensured trail hazards have been mitigated.
Stay tuned folks and LET IT SNOW!!
Jason Rusu, General Manager
If you don’t have your pass yet, online sales are open and purchases before Dec 1st will help the Club in the CCBC membership contest!
Leo groomed Clearwater up to 7km as well as Loop 3 – Cabin loop with the sled/ginzu this evening for both classic and skate skiing. Temperatures were dropping as he was finishing so trails should be great in the a.m. just as it begins to warm up…Enjoy!!!