TRAIL CONDITIONS UPDATE
December 31st, 2018
-11 degrees overnight with no new snow and new skate lane grooming at 7:10am.
The following trails have been groomed for skate. (Classic tracks were not reset as they generally remain in good condition from yesterdays track setting):
- Clearwater and first hill Bypass : Classic- Good/Skate – Excellent
- Apex: Classic-Good/Skate – Excellent
- Night Loop: Classic-Good/Skate – Excellent
- Cottonwood, Cottonwood loop and Field loop skate lane grooming is in progress.
- Busk and Euphrates skate and classic tracks remain in good condition from yesterdays grooming.
Happy New Year!!