TRAIL CONDITIONS UPDATE
January 1st, 2019
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Thank you for your patience with our web and Facebook updates as ‘all hands are on deck’ to complete daily grooming without use of the Husky. The parts for the Husky are en- route and our primary groomer should be back in service by the weekend.
The NNSC snowphone (250-354-4292) continues to be updated in a timely fashion by Lisa. Please call the snowphone for the latest trail conditions until our main machine is operational and early morning web updates can resume.
-5 degrees overnight with trace amounts of new snow. New skate lane grooming and classic tracksetting was completed by 10:00am today with a temperature of -4 degrees.
- Clearwater and first hill Bypass : Classic- Good/Skate grooming is Excellent to 4.5km. The skate lane above 4.5km was not groomed as it remains in good condition this morning.
- Apex: Classic-Good/Skate – Excellent
- Night Loop: Classic-Good/Skate – Excellent
- Cottonwood, Cottonwood loop and Field loop: Classic-Good/Skate – Excellent
- Busk and Euphrates: Classic-Good/Skate – Excellent
Enjoy the first day of 2019!!