TRAIL CONDITIONS UPDATE
January 2nd, 2019
-4 degrees overnight with no new snow. We have new skate lane grooming at 6:30am today with a temperature of -5 degrees. The classic track that was set yesterday remains in good condition.
The required parts for the Husky have arrived and repairs to our primary grooming machine will commence today!
- Clearwater: Classic- Good/Skate Excellent
- Clearwater Cabin loop and first hill Bypass : Classic- Good/Skate- Good
- Apex: Classic-Good/Skate – Excellent
- Night Loop: Classic-Good/Skate – Excellent
- Cottonwood, Cottonwood loop and Field loop: Classic-Good/Skate – Excellent
- Busk: Classic-Good/Skate – Good
- Busk connector: Classic-Good/Skate – Good
- Euphrates: Classic-Good/Skate – Good