It was raining hard at the club overnight so we elected to forego grooming in the interest of maintaining the trails in their current condition. Trails were last groomed yesterday, though they will be softening with the rainfall and beginning to deteriorate.

Unfortunately the forecast for the next few days does not look overly promising, but if the freezing level drops to Club elevation, we will aim to get out overnight tonight and freshen the trails up for the weekend. Thanks for your understanding.

If you are skiing Busk trails today, please take care to avoid snow “bombs” that have been falling from heavily laden trees in that area.

Leave a Reply