Sunday, November 21, 2020

Nelson Nordic is very close to having a few trails open but we need a little more snow yet.

We managed to pack and groom a bit on the Apex side with the sled and ginzu yesterday, with some promising results, but the conditions are very uneven and we have decided to wait until we have a little more snow to open the trails.

There is a little snow in the forecast for the next few days, so with any luck we may be able to open a few trails on the Apex side by mid-week.

Exciting times! Stay tuned for further updates!

Leave a Reply