About the Club
The Nelson Nordic Ski Club is a thriving non-profit organization that has experienced significant growth since the Club was formed in 1979. There are currently over 1,050 members with an additional large day pass contingent enjoying approximately 30 kilometres of groomed trails. The Club also has a large school outreach program and extensive programs for Jackrabbits, Track Attack and Junior Racers, as well as a masters program and beginner lessons for adults.
- Season’s Pass for unlimited skiing
- Club newsletter
- Cross Country BC membership
- 10% discount on Ski Accessories and Active Wear Clothing at Gericks
- Supporting a not-for-profit club to help provide a great skiing facility to our community!
- Update November 20, 2020: in past years, the Club has offered reciprocal discounts on day pass fees with Black Jack Ski Club (in Rossland) and Castlegar Nordic (Paulson/Nancy Greene). Unfortunately, due to COVID-19, and the recent advisories against non-essential travel, we regret that these discounts will not be available for the 2020-21 season.
- We hope to be able to return to reciprocal discounts with these Clubs for the 2021-22 season.
How Can I Join?
- Online: Purchase your 2020-21 membership online now!
- In Person: If you prefer to register in person, you can visit one of our registration events, or come to the Apex kiosk during opening hours.
Volunteer Discount Policy
Our volunteer discount policy was last updated at the 2018 AGM. Please read the current policy:
NNSC Mailing List: Sign up here.
Admin phone: 250-354-4299
Snow phone: 250-354-4292
PO Box 486, Nelson, BC, Canada V1L 5R3