About the Club
The Nelson Nordic Ski Club is a thriving non-profit organization that has experienced significant growth since the Club was formed in 1979. There are currently over 900 members with an additional large day pass contingent enjoying the 30+ kilometres of groomed trails. The Club also has a large school outreach program and extensive programs for Jackrabbits, Track Attack and Junior Racers as well as adults.
- Season’s Pass for unlimited skiing
- Club newsletter
- Cross Country BC membership
- 10% discount on Ski Accessories and Active Wear Clothing at Gericks
- Nelson members receive half price day passes at Blackjack in Rossland and Castlegar Nordic Ski Club, with your NNSC Photo ID pass
- Blackjack and Castlegar members receive unlimited half price day passes at Nelson Nordic.
- Supporting a not-for-profit club to help provide a great skiing facility to our community!
How Can I Join?
- Online: Purchase your 2019-20 membership online now!
- In Person: If you prefer to register in person, you can visit one of our registration events, or come to the Apex kiosk during opening hours.
Volunteer Discount Policy
Our volunteer discount policy was updated at the 2018 AGM. Please read the updated policy:
NNSC Mailing List: Sign up here.
Admin phone: 250-354-4299
Snow phone: 250-354-4292
PO Box 486, Nelson, BC, Canada V1L 5R3