About the Club
The Nelson Nordic Ski Club is a thriving non-profit organization that has experienced significant growth since the Club was formed in 1979. There are currently over 890 members with an additional large day pass contingent enjoying the 30+ kilometres of groomed trails. The Club also has a large school outreach program and extensive programs for Jackrabbits, Track Attack and Junior Racers as well as adults.
- Season’s Pass for unlimited skiing
- Club newsletter
- Cross Country BC membership
- 10% discount on Ski Accessories and Active Wear Clothing at Gericks
- Nelson members receive half price day passes at Blackjack in Rossland and Castlegar Nordic Ski Club, with your NNSC Photo ID pass
- Blackjack members receive unlimited half price day passes at Nelson Nordic.
- Castlegar members receive 3 half price day passes at Nelson Nordic per season.
- Supporting a not-for-profit club to help provide a great skiing facility to our community!
How Can I Join?
- Online: Purchase your 2018-19 membership online now!
- In Person: If you prefer to register in person, you can visit one of our registration events, or come to the Apex kiosk during opening hours.
Volunteer Discount Policy
- 8 hours of volunteer work = $30 discount
- 16 hours of volunteer work = $60 discount
- More than 40 hours = free membership but member must pay CCBC and Zone4 fees as well as any processing fees that apply.
NNSC Mailing List: Sign up here.
Admin phone: 250-354-4299
Snow phone: 250-354-4292
PO Box 486, Nelson, BC, Canada V1L 5R3