About the Club
The Nelson Nordic Ski Club is a thriving non-profit organization that has experienced significant growth since the Club was formed in 1979. There are currently over 890 members with an additional large day pass contingent enjoying the 30+ kilometres of groomed trails. The Club also has a large school outreach program and extensive programs for Jackrabbits, Track Attack and Junior Racers as well as adults.
- Season’s Pass for unlimited skiing
- Club newsletter
- Cross Country BC membership
- 10% discount on Ski Accessories and Active Wear Clothing at Gericks
- Half price day passes at Blackjack (Rossland) and Castlegar Nordic Ski Clubs, with your NNSC Photo ID pass
- Supporting a not-for-profit club to help provide a great skiing facility to our community!
How Can I Join?
- Online: Purchase your 2018-19 membership online now!
- In Person: If you prefer to register in person, you can visit one of our registration events, or come to the Apex kiosk during opening hours.
NNSC Mailing List: Sign up here.
Admin phone: 250-354-4299
Snow phone: 250-354-4292
PO Box 486, Nelson, BC, Canada V1L 5R3