Is Masters for Me?
Do you want to glide farther, go faster, and gain confidence on your nordic skis? The Nelson Nordic Masters program is for adult skiers of all ages and abilities looking for an inspiring ski experience.
With a flexible program to accommodate both less experienced skiers and those who are looking for a little more, the Nelson Nordic Masters program is focused on technique with a strong fitness component. Our goal is to ski longer and more efficiently while having a blast on snow!
Due to provincial orders related to Covid-19, capacity in the Masters program is currently limited to 12 people. We are currently restricted to three people per group. If you try to register but all the spots are full, please check back in the event that restrictions change as the season progresses.
• Improve your skiing technique
• Develop strength and endurance on skis
• Meet new cross-country skiing friends
• Ski with others at your speed
• Learn to ski more efficiently (go faster with less work! Keep up with your kids!)
• Intro to waxing & ski maintenance
Details and Schedule:
- Dates: Eight weekly sessions starting January 20, 2021
- Cost: $136
- non-members must purchase a discounted program night pass for $80
- Time: Wednesday nights
- Skate from 6:30-8:00pm
- Classic from 7:00-8:30pm
- Ability: Level 2 or 3 (more info on ability levels)
- Instructors: CANSI certified instructors
Inquiries please contact email@example.com