Achieve Your Goal to Ski a Loppet This Year!
Seven consecutive weeks of training with a dedicated instructor.
Each session will include 30 minutes of skate ski technique improvement to increase efficiency and 60 minutes of ski time to increase your fitness and confidence on varied terrain.
Your instructor will provide you with training and racing strategies to build your endurance for skiing longer distances.
The goal will be the Nelson Nordic Ski all the Trails challenge on March 3 ($25 registration included in program fee) and/or the Black Jack Loppet on February 24th in Rossland (fee not included). You can ski 10, 20 or 30 km for the Black Jack Loppet.
- Cost: $120 (non-members must purchase a trail pass for each session)
- Time: Wednesdays 6:30-8pm
- Technique: Skate/Freestyle
- Ability: Level 2 or 3 skiers
- Instructor: Ian McDonald
- Don’t forget:
- Be ready to ski at 6:30pm to maximize your lesson time.
- Bring water (you need a water bottle holder), a headlamp and appropriate clothing.
- The program will only run if we have 6 participants or more.
Jan 10, 17, 24, 31 and Feb 7, 14, 21
Registration is now closed.
Inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org