Nelson Nordic Ski Club (Cross-Country)
Saturday, November 7, 2015
Nelson Rod & Gun Club – 801 Railway St, Nelson
11:00 to 12:30
DROP OFF ITEMS TO SELL: 9:00-10:00
Sell Cross-country and touring equipment and clothing
Please look around your home for modern equipment in good condition that you are not using.
We always need more equipment to sell in order to help families and individuals get skiing!
AGM: 10:00 – 11:00
Anyone attending the AGM will be the first to the Ski Swap and
also eligible for some door prizes
PAYOUT to sellers: 12:45 to 2:00
15% of sold merchandise goes to the club
$5.00 charge for unsold items
Nelson Nordic Ski Club Procedure for Purchasing Memberships & Registering for Skill Development Programs 2015
Photo ID ski pass mandatory for access to trails of Nelson Nordic Ski Club
All forms are available for download from our web site www.nelsonnordicski.ca
Online registration is NOT available this season and will be offered for 2016/17 season.
NEW THIS YEAR- Major Credit Cards accepted at time of membership/program registration
as well as Cash or Cheque.
- Complete Membership Application Form
- Complete a Waiver 1/person eg: 2 applicants = 2 waivers etc.
- Photos for ski passes will be taken at time of purchase
- If purchasing memberships for family members that are not present during purchase, signed waivers for all family members must be presented at time of purchase to validate membership….their photo will be taken at a later date.
Returning Members from previous season:
- Membership Application not necessary. Member info already in database-please inform of address or email change at time of purchase.
- Complete a Waiver 1/person eg: 2 applicants=2 waivers etc.
- Present photo ID ski pass from previous year to validate for current season
If purchasing memberships for family members that are absent, signed waivers for all family members must be presented at time of purchase.
Photo ID ski pass MUST be submitted for validation for current season. If lost/damaged a $5.00 replacement fee will be charged at time of membership purchase.
Incomplete Memberships can be refused..
Nelson Nordic Ski Club requires a Nordic ski coach
to work with the School Outreach program (students 5-13 years old)
from January to mid-March 2016.
For details and requirements go to www.nelsonnordicski.ca.
Contact Louise Poole at 250-825-9202 or klpoole (at) shaw.ca.