Nelson is moving up, but we are not there yet!
Here is the update for our group:
Nickel Plate continues to lead, but Overlander, Nelson, and Black Jack are closing the gap. Watch out for Revelstoke, who’ve moved from last to 5th in just 1 week and are gaining ground rapidly!
Full details available on the CCBC website
Register online now to help our club win fantastic prizes!
Buy your membership before the Early Bird deadline on Sunday, November 6 to save money and enter our fabulous prize draw!
- At the Ski Swap, November 5
- At Chahko-Mika Mall, November 6
- Or, through our new Online Registration
Final Prize Draw: November 7th
Many thanks to the fantastic local businesses who donated prizes – show your appreciation and shop locally this holiday season.
- One night in a Deluxe Lake View room at Prestige Lakeside Resort (value $180)
- Money back on your Nelson Nordic Membership (value up to $136)
- One of two free Physiotherapy treatments at Lakeside Physio (value $90.00)
- Free Massage Therapy treatment from Alex Forsythe (value $90.00)
- Private ski lesson from local instructor Kjell Bronson (value $30.00)
If you have been thinking of making a donation to Nelson Nordic, you might want to consider this option!
Click here to donate through the BC Club Challenge
Any donations received through this website will receive a tax receipt, and our club will receive up to 25% matching funds from the Community Pot to effectively increase your donation! Deadline is November 30, so don’t delay!
Did you know…
Financial support for children’s participation in Nelson Nordic BC Rabbits program is available for qualifying families from Kidsport BC.
Fill out the Nelson application form to get started!
Find out more about our programs and register online – Early Bird pricing ends November 7.