About the Club
The Nelson Nordic Ski Club is a thriving non-profit organization that has experienced significant growth since the Club was formed in 1979. There are currently over 1,300 members with an additional large day pass contingent enjoying approximately 30 kilometres of groomed trails. The Club also has a large school outreach program and extensive programs for Jackrabbits, Track Attack and Junior Racers, as well as a masters program and beginner lessons for adults.
View Membership & Day Pass Rates
- Season’s Pass for unlimited skiing & snowshoeing
- Club newsletter
- Cross Country BC membership
- 10% discount on Ski Accessories and Active Wear Clothing at Gericks
- Supporting a not-for-profit club to help provide a great skiing facility to our community!
How Can I Join?
- Online: Purchase your 2022-23 membership online now!
- In Person: If you prefer to register in person, you can visit one of our registration events, or come to the Apex kiosk during opening hours.
Volunteer Discount Policy
Our volunteer discount policy was last updated at the 2018 AGM. Please read the current policy:
2018 Change of Volunteer Discount Policy
NNSC Mailing List: Sign up here.
NNSCStrategicPlan-Updated Jan 29 2018
Overview of Priorities from Strategic Plan Feb 28 2018
2019-11-02 Minutes of NNSC AGM_approved
2018-10-28 Minutes of NNSC AGM_approved
2017-10-29 Minutes of NNSC AGM
Admin phone: 250-354-4299
Snow phone: 250-354-4292
PO Box 486, Nelson, BC, Canada V1L 5R3