Just learning to cross country ski, need a tune up on your technique, or just want to feel more comfortable on different terrain and become more proficient at skiing? Join our instructors for a two hour group clinic!
- Technique: Classic or Skate
- Location: Meet outside the Apex day lodge
- Time: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Cost: $20
Clinic prices do not include membership or trail fees. All participants must either be NNSC members, or purchase a day pass for trail access.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION RE: COVID
Like many other Nordic ski clubs and sport organizations throughout BC and Canada, Nelson Nordic Ski Club recognizes that our desire to keep programs open and accessible to as many people as possible must also be balanced by our duty of care to staff, volunteers and other participants in our programs.
Therefore, all staff, coaches, and volunteers in Nelson Nordic Ski Club programs (including the Skills Development Program, Track Attack, Junior Racers, Masters and Adult Lessons) and participants 22 years of age and older MUST provide proof of vaccination with a government-approved vaccine.
You may upload your proof of vaccination here.
Clinic #2 (SKATE only): Saturday, January 29, 2022
Be Prepared: Important Information
· Be ready, skis waxed, boots on at the start time of the clinic
· Be prepared for the weather (toque, mittens, jacket, sunglasses, sunscreen, etc.)
· Participants will require ski equipment. If you do not own equipment and need rentals, contact Gerick Cycle and Ski
Due to COVID-19, our day lodge is currently closed. Please arrive ready to ski and be prepared to be outside for the duration of the lesson.
For more information, please email email@example.com